Creation is a convergence of the concepts of art, science, and discipline. It may be a few lines that will be read, remembered, quoted, and appreciated. It could be lines that make an advertisement or a graphic that transcends the normal and the mundane. All this is ‘wealth’ that will ultimately make us humans richer through their insights. Even wealth creation in its very basic form needs a creative instinct that only a few disciplined individuals have. Does it mean that others cannot create wealth in any of its forms mentioned above? No. Truth is that wealth creation is well within our reach. We will discuss a few aspects that will help you be an effective ‘wealth creator’!
Here are 6 secrets or keys on how to be a successful wealth creator:
1. Know what you want. If you are not as wealthy as you like, there is something you don’t know. It is a clear vision or plan that will help you form a clear picture of your aim. From poetry to art, from minting money to harmonizing relationships, from spirituality to worldly frolics… all need a viable vision and a plan that will work! You will need to write your goals first. Goals that are specific and in detail. Example: I will scour the best stock picking service and study the stock market and aim for a portfolio that has an increase of 20% by the end of two months. This goal is specific. It states exactly how and what you will do by a certain date. Simply saying I will increase my portfolio is not good enough.
2. Remain Positive. Understand that none of us experience 100% success all the time. A good attitude accepts this reality. There will always be moments of failure and down time. These are a normal part of any venture as well as life. Remember that wealth is the accumulation of possibilities. Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.
3. Connect with and learn from those who are already successful. Birds of a feather flock together is a phrase that goes beyond mere wild and whirling words and speaks out a truth that is universal. Thus you must spend time only with those who have already achieved the kind of success you seek. The law of attraction says that you will eventually become successful yourself. Besides this interaction, try to read relevant books, audio-tapes and other material that is available on the net. Share your dreams and vision with the like-minded and also those who appreciate your efforts. If you are married, your spouse will be the best friend, philosopher and guide.
4. Never Give Up. Persistence pays! Despite all odds and despite any obstacles and blocks, go on and keep doing what you dream of doing. I remember a sticker slogan from the past: Big shots are small shots who keep on shooting! Wealth creation is also something that happens when you persist over a period of time… no miracles happen over-night! Expecting miracles is like wanting to win the Nobel Prize for the first poem that you write! This never happens…. Not even in the movies. Be real… but never give up!
5. Be Patient. The world of wealth waits for those who have the persistence and patience to wait for the right moments. True success is seldom immediate. Real wealth and success takes time. Those who are truly successful did not experience their success overnight. We live in an instant get it now world and though it may seem like others have experienced instant success this is rarely if ever the case.
6. Do your research. Great ideas do not pop up and get converted into fame or wealth! Great ideas evolve through the sweat of research and involved persistence. Study well what the billionaire does and read bitcoin news now if you’re investing in bitcoin, especially if you’re considering the use of a tool like the immediate connect – cryptocurrency trading bot. It may make you a millionaire. Even in wealth creation, you do not just go by intuition alone; back up every decision with adequate research and reading. If you’re looking to enhance your understanding and make well-informed investment decisions in the world of cryptocurrency, consider checking out reviews of Invest Diva.
To conclude, ‘wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think.’ (Ayn Rand) Thus, wealth is not a material gain, but a state of mind. Wealth flows from energy and ideas! The fact that you’ve read this article means you have already taken the first vital step towards wealth creation. Now all that you have to decide is how you will define ‘wealth’!
Article published in ‘The Learner’
Featured image credit: jenny-robinson